Santa Fe

#3424

Donated to the city of Kinsley on June 7, 1956, by the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe Railway Company. The engine began its years of service in 1921, and was retired from service in 1953. It is located in the Midway Park for train lovers and travelers to marvel at its size and construction. Close by are  picnic tables, a small playground and public restrooms.

© 2018 by Shockey Consulting